I’m definitely a music addict and have many songs playlists. Sometimes even my friends ask me to share my favorite songs or complete music playlist.
Almost a year ago my friend Kristi asked me to help her with a DIY wedding. She asked me to make a wedding playlist for a wedding reception. While I made a wedding reception playlist, I listened to a lot of wedding songs.
One of the most important songs was to choose the best melody from father daughter dance songs. Kristi danced to “Sunshine of My Life” by Stevie Wonder. But I have a lot daddy daughter songs and I’d love to share them with all of you.
So it’s time to make an ultimate playlist of dad and daughter wedding songs. I hope you’ll find that one father and daughter song to dance to.
Best father daughter dance songs
- “I’ll Stand By You” by The Pretenders
- “Brown-Eyed Girl” by Van Morrison
- “Sunshine of My Life” by Stevie Wonder
- “Thank You” by Led Zeppelin
- “I Hope You Dance” by Lee Ann Womack
Unique father daughter dance songs
- “Hooked On A Feeling” by Blue Swede
- “Little Wonders” by Rob Thomas
- “Only One” by Kanye West
- “Wild World” by Cat Stevens
- “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” by Bobby McFerrin
Modern father daughter dance songs
- “Glitter In The Air” by P!nk
- “Daddy” by PSY
- “Growing Up” by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
- “Ready, Set, Don’t Go” by Billy Ray Cyrus
- “One Call Away” by Charlie Puth
Upbeat father daughter dance songs
- “100 Years” by Five for Fighting
- “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” by Michael Bublé
- “Sweet Child of Mine” by Guns and Roses
- “You’re My Best Friend” by Queen
- “Dance Like Yo Daddy” by Meghan Trainor
This father daughter wedding dance playlist for you!
Also, check out this super-popular surprise father daughter dance!
So if you’re looking for a good father daughter songs for a wedding dance, you’ve come to the right place. I hope my wedding playlist will be useful for you. Come to my blog again to find inspiration and tips I’ve collected for you.